Thursday, November 30, 2006

Britney not so Hot!


Yesterday a co-worker told me about the partially nude photos of Britney Spears that are posted thesuperficial.com. My first thought (to borrow a line from Paris Hilton) that's hot. However, when I got there and looked at her bare vagina laid out for the world to see my thoughts were anything but hot. I guess there is still that since of novelty since she is this mega star but these pictures are definitely not bringing sexy back. I'm guessing that she must have had a cesarean with one of her children. If not that is on mother of a stretch mark. It's kind of funny that in all the footage of her, Paris and Lindsay Lohan hanging out that Paris is the one dressed conservative. Is Britney having a Mid-twenties crisis. Is she hearing the footsteps of father time creeping up behind her at the ripe old age of 25. This girl needs an honest friend. Judge for yourself. If you're at work wait until you get home. If you're at home send the kids out of the room. 1 2 3

1 comment:

Sonia said...

i'm convinced these chiks want people looking at their hoo ha's. I mean c'mon.....you're a celebrity...papparazzi is EVERYWHERE...and you get out of the car in a mini skirt with no drawers, freshly shaven? mmmhmmm.

The views of Lewis are his own and do not express the views of his employer or any other organization that he may be affiliated with.