Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Civic Duty


I voted today. It only took about 40 minutes and I think it would have gone faster if not for the new machines and all the amendments. This was a difficult election this year. I had a hard time deciding between the U.S. Senate candidates. The truth is I don't like any of them. That's when I had an epiphany. Who is the one person in this world that I can always depend on? The answer is me. I would rather choose no one than choose the wrong one or someone I don't like. So, I wrote myself in. That's right I voted for myself for the U.S. Senate. I encourage others to do the same. If you don't feel like any of the candidates deserve your vote then don't vote for any of them. Your voice will still be heard and my voice says I think your all bums and you don't deserve my support and I refuse to give it to you.

No comments:

The views of Lewis are his own and do not express the views of his employer or any other organization that he may be affiliated with.