Thursday, November 02, 2006

1 step forward 3 steps back


It's seems every time I do something to improve my house something bad happens. Earlier this year I replaced my front door. Then most of the electrical outlets in my bedroom stopped working. I replaced the carpet. A few months later a hose from a toilet breaks and floods the hallway. I replace the stove and the air goes out. The latest is a hole in the ceiling of my den. We still had a lot stuff laying around that needed to be stored from when my girlfriend moved in. So I started organizing it and putting things in the attic. Things were progressing well then I made one wrong step. I mean I actually made a step that was wrong. Yep, I stepped through the ceiling. I didn't get my full weight down but it was enough to make a huge hole. I guess I should count my blessing that I realized what I was doing before I made a Lewis size hole.

No comments:

The views of Lewis are his own and do not express the views of his employer or any other organization that he may be affiliated with.