Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Vandalism Update


The painters came out last week and did a pretty good job. There is still a little black paint on one of the window frames that they need to take care of. Let's hope that I don't have a hard time getting them back out there. The insurance company shouldn't cut them a check until I sign off on it. No new word on court for the suspects. They haven't picked up the adult suspect to my knowledge. I called to check a few weeks ago and they said if I found out that he was home that I could call and they would send someone because it is a low priority. Mean while back at the ranch I'm out $1,000 dollars in deductibles. HO HO HO

No comments:

The views of Lewis are his own and do not express the views of his employer or any other organization that he may be affiliated with.