Monday, July 17, 2006

Surviving the Heat

On really hot days like today I think we all appreciate the invention of the air conditioner. Today just so happens to be the 104th birthday of this marvel. On July 17, 1902 Willis Carrier invented the air conditioner. I don't think many appreciate this as much as I do right now. Having spent the better part of three days without air last week. I have the up most respect for Mr. Carrier's invention. Thanks to the guys at Donelson Air I'm in the cool zone again. Even better they gave me the $1500 upgraded Train model at no extra charge because they couldn't get the model I chose. Weather man says it will get close to 100 today. Not a problem!

No comments:

The views of Lewis are his own and do not express the views of his employer or any other organization that he may be affiliated with.