Monday, January 08, 2007

Sleeping with the Enemy


Make no bones about it. I hate the Florida Gators. Their fans are by far the worst in the SEC. I have put up with years of abuse at the hands of these fans. There rude, cocky and obnoxious. I just got back from the Outback Bowl in Florida where the Tennessee Volunteers played Penn State. Do you think the Gator fans were supportive of the SEC fans who were there to take on a Big 10 team. No! Every where I went there was some Gator fan gator chomping at me. I wasn't bothering any of them. We weren't even there to play them. That's why I hate them so much. They always have to be a-holes. That's why up till now I was hoping that they get their butts kicked really bad tonight in the national championship game. The rest of family has been on board from the beginning. Saying that we support the other SEC teams. Which usually do but those Gators just tick me off. My brother had to make it a point to make friends with every Gator fan he saw in Florida. Even the ones chomping at us. I told them they were number one alright but not as nice as he did.(if you know what I mean) With that said I have found myself starting to change a little. The more I hear people picking against Florida the more it feels like they are picking against the SEC and that doesn't sit well with me. The SEC is the toughest conference in the country no doubt about it. Most people will tell you that. It's bad enough that the Vols lost to a big 10 team. We don't want them to beat another SEC team for the championship. So, I won't say go Gators but I will say GO SEC!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The views of Lewis are his own and do not express the views of his employer or any other organization that he may be affiliated with.