Tuesday, March 06, 2007

English First Drivers License

I thought I would weigh in on this topic. I am surprised at the number people who are against it. Us silly Tennesseans wanting all license drivers to speak English considering all the road signs are in what language again. Oh yes it was English. I’m just waiting for one of these non-English speaking people to miss the sign that says Bridge Out. I joke but I don’t care that much if drivers speak English or not. I just don’t want illegal immigrants to be able to drive legally. What kind of since does that make to be able to live here illegally but be able to drive legally? Even if you steal someone’s identity it wouldn't matter if you can’t read the test. Driving is a privilege! If you are here illegally then you don’t get that privilege. The same goes for buying and registering vehicles. "If we do that then there will be more people driving illegally". So, what! When there non-English speaking asses don’t obey traffic laws because they can’t read English then they’ll get pulled over. Then arrested and then deported. It works for me. Last time I checked you can get anywhere in the city by bus. I also could careless if it makes Tennessee look unfriendly. Anyone who knows anything about Tennessee knows that’s not true. Hell we could stand to be a little meaner when it comes to illegal immigration.

No comments:

The views of Lewis are his own and do not express the views of his employer or any other organization that he may be affiliated with.