Sunday, June 10, 2007

This is so funny!!!

I know this movie is old and came out last year but I found a website for this movie that is just too much fun. I am of course referring to Snakes on a Plane. There is a website where you can have Samuel L. Jackson call a friend and prompt them to see the movie. This isn't just a generic call like you get from Bill Clinton or other politicians during election time. These are custom made to the person you are sending it to. It even calls them by name. You go through 5 or 6 drop down menus that ask you questions about the person you are sending it to and it tailors the message to fit them. If they have a bald head. Sam will comment on that. He will comment on there job, appearance, transportation and hobbies. I sent one to my dad, brother, sister, friends and even my future father in law.
Give it a try

No comments:

The views of Lewis are his own and do not express the views of his employer or any other organization that he may be affiliated with.