Monday, October 30, 2006

Is it dark already?

I have never had a 9 to 5 job and I 'm not sure I every want one. I don't see how 9 to 5'ers don't go crazy or maybe they do. Not only do they have to deal with rush hour twice a day they don't even get to see the sun. They get up and it's dark outside. When they get home it's still dark outside. God forbid it rains then they don't even get sun during their commute. I have always had jobs where I go in during the evening or mid morning. How do these people run their errands. I don't think I could handle doing everything during my lunch break. Go to the bank. Go to the gym. I like to eat to much. On lunch break I want (well) LUNCH. This has to be a depressing time of year for 9 to 5'ers.

No comments:

The views of Lewis are his own and do not express the views of his employer or any other organization that he may be affiliated with.